Thursday 7 April 2011

Fading all away again.

I was there luking at the edge of the world.
Saw the sunlight breaking through the sky.
Cracks on the clouds seconds after the dawn.
Magnitude along my will knocking at my sense.

Screaming at the way of the world.
What if an old man become a child again.
The feeling that we are all born together.
Into the sea and violence killed me rather.


Just a look back what we have done again.
We all cried before the rays of enlightenment.

Little man showed us the way with the.
Destined of ur little man's poem.

Under god we are the saviors.
With our worldly truth and lies.
That little man and d little girl.
The story of love and hate collide.

All the walls denied my pain.
Strange land where i could see you.
Above the heavenly smile a mile away.
Fading my way to Queensland's mountain !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment